海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 有争议才能有发展____本坛评论员文章
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 有争议才能有发展____本坛评论员文章   
scott
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: 有争议才能有发展____本坛评论员文章 (842 reads)      时间: 2003-9-26 周五, 22:58      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

This article is about the discussion of what should or should not be posted on this site.

Ever since this site was established, there have been all kinds of articles posted on. You may call it: hundreds of flowers blossom and hundreds of schools contend. I do believe it is a good thing.

It is true that all do not necessarily have the same taste. Some people is on the
light-spirit side, while others on more serious side. Different people, different personality, and different needs. For the same person, his/her need may change from time to time, even in a same day. Given a solemn person (Yan Shu Zhi Ren), after a day of hard working, he/she may need some entertainment. The old saying goes: All work no play makes Jack dull boy. So you want to talk some casual topic, something more entertaining, just to make yourself relaxed. Or vise versa, a light-spirited person sometimes may want to read some serious article to learn something.

Now we have the issue of what should or should not be posted on this site. I would like to once again put forward some ideas for open discussion.

1)On the upperleft corner of the main, create a button/link that would read AGREEMENT. All it says is that any person must first read and agree the items, clause, articles, or provision set forth in the agreement, before he/she shall become a member. The AGREEMENT shall clearly indicate what should or should not be posted on this site.

As long as, a member abide by the agreement, he/she shall be allowed to post anything as he/she deems appropriate.

2)Create separate LINKS. One link leads to a area where more serious topic is discussed; while the other one leads to a more entertaining-oriented area. By this way, some people who do not want to see or read the casual posts may keep out, or vise versa.

3)Should you feel some post sounds offensive, you, of course, have the right to express your opinion. But please focus on the issue iteself. Under no circumstances, shall an individual launch a personal attack.

When we want to purchase a house, what is the slogan? It is LOCATION, LOCATION LOCATION.
When we communicate to other people, may I say the key word is: RESPECT, RESPECT, RESPECT.

4)Due to many unforeseen difficulties, the above-mentioned proposal may or may be put into operation . For the time being, may I propose when you post something which is more casual or not directly related to the Hai Gui business, please briefly indicate so in the SUBJECT box, so that if a person is not interested in, he/she will not even bother to click it. For instance, if I have something which I believe is very funny but has nothing to do with the Hai Gui topic, I would write: Rated R, Just a joke, or something like that.

Finally, one man's effort is quite limited. I do believe there are many bright ideas out there. So please share them with others. Together we can make our community better!

附:以上文件转报坛委,坛妇联,坛改革办,及坛斗批改领导小组
背诵林副主席语录:狠斗私字一闪念

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
看罢归文,心情久久不能平静,水瘾大发,发评论员文章如下: ) 海归论坛 2006-3-04 周六, 10:48
我刚才把lovethemho的文章删掉了。他发了一大堆乱骂的文章。 海归论坛 2005-6-03 周五, 20:38
采纳老中建议,征集海归网语录和最佳文章 海归酒吧 2009-12-17 周四, 00:02
怎样才能嫁一个有钱人,这篇文章对老中肯定有用可惜他不在 海归酒吧 2007-6-24 周日, 03:06
为感谢各位对本人项目的关注,发一篇本人的原创文章《股市乱弹与创业》 海归主坛 2007-5-15 周二, 22:43
哈哈哈哈:又发周之金论政治的文章 海归论坛 2006-8-30 周三, 18:53
一个天才的不幸,----------谁能理解这样文章 海归茶馆 2005-2-14 周一, 23:33
我发誓就转一次这样档次不高又和归坛无关的文章:男人什么时刻最性感? (ZT) 海归论坛 2004-2-26 周四, 08:50

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.