海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 请您就中国的民族音乐推广到世界,说说您的看法吧!
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 请您就中国的民族音乐推广到世界,说说您的看法吧!   
所跟贴 请您就中国的民族音乐推广到世界,说说您的看法吧! -- 游客 - (136 Byte) 2005-4-05 周二, 11:55 (986 reads)
竹曦佳处
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: Excuse my English ... (428 reads)      时间: 2005-4-05 周二, 12:56      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

This couldn't be a worse time for importing ethnic music to US given the online swapping services are out of control. When you said "大家会不会买了, 是没有钱买还是不感兴趣去买", it is confusing. Are you targeting the Chinese or the western people? If you want to sell the music to Chinese in US, I don't see the market. Most Chinese can go back to China regularly and get music for 5 yuan apiece. As for the western market, it will be tough too. However, the US market had embraced Latin fever and Irish sounds as mainstream music, so there might be a big market for oriental music.

You need capital!!! The 12 Girls Band is extremely famous in far east countries but fall flat in US market. I think they could have triggered a frenzy for Chinese music but they failed at marketing.

1) Radio stations in US is extremely specialized. They will not play music that's not "their style". Remember Sting's "Desert Rose", because of its African intro, thought it is an apperant rock song, no station wanted to play it until the song was played as theme song for Jaguar. so without air time, oriental music must find other ways to break out.

2) A novice music form must transform into something for the the westerner to digest. For example pop violin, a great hit. Too tradictional music will be a hard sell.

3) I believe oriental music should bundle with pop culture in order to be successful. For instance, the 12 girls band should arrange a deal to perform with singing superstars such as Celine Dion whose voice would be perfect with tradictional instruments.

4) Heck, send out a few samples to famous people, any celebrity gives compliment would transform into tremendous sales.

5) 12 girls band's strategy to tour the country without much main stream introduction failed.

I am no expert, just my 2 cents

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
今晚的央视两岸民族音乐会有俺的好友,海归艺术家张雷博士的演奏,演唱,请关注... 生活风情 2008-9-14 周日, 10:27
[转帖]CCTV3中秋海峡音乐会14号晚播出。“两岸迎中秋”大型民族音乐会 海归主坛 2008-9-10 周三, 22:53
创业篇 -- 答巴黎微风关于民族音乐的市场营销(再谈产品定位) 海归论坛 2005-4-07 周四, 03:53
国外吃喝玩乐系列:世界青年夜生活圣地手册 (转贴) 海归论坛 2004-1-10 周六, 00:59
【快乐的女兵 万泉河水】红色娘子军 音乐--维也纳国家民族交响乐团演奏 艺术鉴赏 2014-2-08 周六, 16:47
[分享]关于美国的双重国籍问题。根据中国的规定,申请成为美国公民的中国移民... 海归主坛 2009-3-15 周日, 13:00
关于国产民族汽车工业的发展 海归主坛 2008-3-03 周一, 12:04
向高手请教:关于申请本人美国公民(老婆在国内) 海归主坛 2007-7-03 周二, 16:29

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.