海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: karen carpenter死亡之谜(记录片)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 karen carpenter死亡之谜(记录片)   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: karen carpenter死亡之谜(记录片) (1671 reads)      时间: 2007-5-22 周二, 17:13   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtD3s4hYLjI&mode=related&search= 在线播放

https://ash-v157.ash.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=ZtD3s4hYLjI 下载地址

E! True Hollywood Story - Karen Carpenter (1)/MAY17-18

本次听写作业比较长,听写记录错误很多,希望高手给予指正!

Karen carpenter was America sweet heart, the squeaky clean bright face personification of the girl next door. But beneath her well scrub public persona was another Karen, one uplifted with low self-esteem and obsessed with her body image. The public Karen was outlined by millions, the inner Karen was unhappy and confused. And in the end, Karen Carpenter’s private obsessions cost her life.
Few performers in the last 25 years can match the artistic and financial success of Richard and Karen carpenter, the quaint essential brother and sister act, known worldwide as the Carpenters. When the Carpenters first came out, there was nothing else like it on the radio. Yet it permeated through everything.
That sound was created by Richard Carpenter. The feel, the sound, the arrangements, the keyboards, just the texture of the sound, no one’s ever duplicated that. But Richard's contribution is not withstanding. It was Karen’s haunting vocals and in the early days, her drumming that crystallizes the Carpenters’ music.
I keep * about her beautiful. She sang, she was like an angle. I mean that the purity and her voice were so fantastic.
Karen carpenter’s voice, in the world of music, jazz, classical, everybody knew it was an instrument, it was rare, a dark voice without tremendous range. She knew how to control it. She knew what it meant. She understood the emotional tide.
That emotional tide propelled the carpenter’s love * to the top of the pop tracks, in an era dominated by rebellious, loud rock and roll.
Things were going on at the country was Vietnam. It was a civil right’s movement. And the carpenter’s brought a kind of * force in this overall thing of rock and roll and long hair and so radio.
This softer sound not only defined the Carpenters’ music, but their personality. Jerry Donphy, a Los Angles news reporter profiled them in 1971: Karen and Richard Carpenter look like a couple of bright well scrub youngsters of Middle America, who happen to come up with the sound the public likes. Richard and Karen carpenter were born and spent their early years in new heaven Connecticut.
I think Richard was more like his mother than Karen. Karen had a wrong personality. Really, she wasn’t like her father either. She was different from the rest.
In 1963 their father * in search of a better job in milder climate, moved the family to Donny California. Here they settled into a comfortable white picket fence existence. Richard, ambitious and driven, immediately focused on a pop music career. But Karen wasn’t nearly as confident as her brother.
Her brother was less the star, he was the, he was older brother, he excelled in all this music program at school. And, um, I think she hid behind the drum. She was sort of insecure.
The dual was discovered in 1969 by Anam Record’s founder Herb Albert.
He believed that sooner or later something was going to happen, what is, ur, and we didn’t tour we would have stopped with it. But when the Carpenters hit, it actually exploded.
Hit followed hit, and tour followed tour, for 7 years, they roamed around the world, performing from Tokyo to the White House. The * touring took its toll especially on Karen. Her insecurities, instead of diminishing in the face of her success, became more dominant.
She had the sound, ur, on other worldly talent. But I think sometimes I can almost be a burden to have immense god given natural talent.
I think she had moment of happiness, but I think that, ur, basically, the, she’d never really found what she was looking for. I think she was happy with her success, but for some reason, she was, she had this internal torment.
Karen’s internal torment manifested itself in an extremely destructive manner.
She was just terrified for being fat, which is ridiculous, really, but, ur, but how can you say when you are not another person.
Her odder fear of gaining weight was * to be disease now known as anorexia nervosa.
It looked very self-destructive almost is slow hormone suicide, kind of like what the alcoholic might be, be seen as. They drink and drink and expose themselves to risk driving, drunk. So they * energetic with very careless attention to the *, now put themselves **.
In the next two hours we will lay bare the incredible life of Karen Carpenter: her sharp rise to fame, her complex relationship with her brother Richard, her attempt to independence, and finally her tragic end. We will illustrate the story with never before seen home videos and pictures. We * exclusive interviews with friends and celebrities, like record producer Phil Remon and Dorothy Hamill.
She really gave me a lot of support. She was, she was a true friend before we were really friends. And now, that’s, that’s the quality that not too many humans have.
Plus, Christina F. and C.C.
Karen Carpenter’s story is a journey to the dark side of obsession and its tragic result.
Karen Carpenter’s story begins in Connecticut, in a middle class industrial city of New Haven, in a real wonder year sort of neighborhood, recalls neighbor Theresa Vaiuso.
This is always a nice area. It was a nice neighborhood that might have been 21 kids on this sharp black.
A. and H. Carpenter had moved to Hall Street at the end of the Second World War. A. , remembers childhood friend Debbie Cuticello , was strong willed and determined.
We used to tease her because she would clean the window locks. Near the locks, there’re little black things on the window. She would polish them. That’s so, that studious she would be
Harold conversely was passive and friendly, an industrial printer by trade, he worked at a carbon factory. Their children at first glimpse were complete opposite. Richer born in 1946 was a precocious child interested in all things musical, especially the piano.
I had the same piano teacher my brother did too, Richard. And they. we just banged on the piano, while Richard played the piano.
Karen, 3 years younger than Richard, was a sweet good natured average looking girl. I think she was chunky and chubby like all pre-, um 13 year old girls. That’s the way nature is. And then she thinned out.
Unlike her brother, Karen preferred a baseball mitt to a musical instrument
I was out playing baseball and football and playing with my machine gun and very tomboyish.
Richard was more reserved more on the quiet side than Karen. Karen was more outgoing. But Richard and Karen shared the love of popular music. Harold and I was * lots of records, and down the basement, there was a switch swing hung from their laughters.
They’re playing in * of music. And Richard always wanted to play piano. And she, oh well, she could go off that longer to take an *. She likes baseball first. And then she went into drum. Get into the lea. Suddenly she went to drum.
While Karen played ball, Richard formed a jazz group in high school. His piano prowess got him his first *, get a local pizza parlor. Richard was stricken with the show business bug. And he realized suddenly and irrevocably what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.
Their father Harold meanwhile was plotting to move the family to California he took a scouting trip to the Los Angles area in 1962. He went first to check it out to see if he thought his family would like to be out. And when he found it great, they all went out. They thought like nothing’s ever gonna happen like in New Heaven, Connecticut. So we moved out of that place. Get homely. Right, that was ---they preformed it to be in a surrounding wood might have happened easier you know.
The carpenter family settled down in Donny California, a nondescript town south west of Los Angles. Despite Donny’s proximity to Hollywood, it was its blue color and sedate as New Heaven. Richard enrolled in Donny High to be followed 2 years later by Karen. Richard was an average student but an extraordinary musician, recalled Bruce Gifford a Donny high school music teacher. His abilities and his, ur, he played like a country pianist just the real pro I mean that he had that technical ability that you just don’t get without years and years of study. You know, it’s just one of those things. He just was natural. A natural thing with him, he just seemed to sit down and do it.

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
提上来: 英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 及听写修改 海归酒吧 2008-8-30 周六, 02:12
Youtube视频听写:英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 海归酒吧 2008-8-26 周二, 16:08
[闲人可以一看的牛文]牛人吴闲云破解《西游记》未解之谜(共70回) 海归茶馆 2009-2-26 周四, 13:37
各地死亡人数(更新) 四川地震和捐助专题 2008-5-13 周二, 17:51
[原创] 三十年代的香港(英文记录片) 海归酒吧 2008-12-20 周六, 20:21
一妻三夫的幸福生活(国家地理频道记录片) 海归酒吧 2007-5-22 周二, 21:53
转发: 永远不要犯罪,永远不要与人民为敌!  神秘的死... 海归茶馆 2005-1-14 周五, 11:07
Wharton教授对人民币升值的分析(附录音) 海归论坛 2005-7-31 周日, 20:20

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • karen carpenter死亡之谜(记录片) -- 山东斯汀 - (8550 Byte) 2007-5-22 周二, 17:13 (1671 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.